Summer 2022 Covid-19 update Updated May 2022
For your peace of mind our cancellation policy is to refund 100% of monies paid if cancellation is made
24 hours prior to 3pm on day of arrival.
We accept card or cash payments.
We’re here to support you in making your stay as pleasant as possible.
We want to share the measures we still have in place to ensure the continued protection of all at Lindean Guest House.
- All food on site is only prepared and served by ourselves
- Each bed has professionally cleaned. Pillows, with fresh protectors, will be rotated and aired between guests.
- There is hand sanitiser available on the first and ground floors
- For short stays of two nights we will not be servicing your room unless requested to do so
supplies of towels, toiletries and refreshments can be requested at any time by
calling 01387 251888 between 9am and 9pm
If a guest feels unwell during
their stay, please call 01387 25188 24 hours a day. You can help us by:
- Observing best practise and respecting social distancing
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitising gel
- Tell us if you feel poorly or start to display symptoms
- Ensure we have your mobile number and email for any contact tracing requests
We are ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
Please use the alcohol-based hand sanitising units frequently and on entering or leaving the building.
We are providing single-use refreshment and toiletries packs for your stay. Please take any items you wish away with you or please place unwanted items in the bin provided as new packs will be provided for arriving guests.
Our 24-hour emergency number is 01387 251888.