Spring 2022 Covid-19 update Updated December 2021
For your peace of mind our fully refundable cancellation policy applies up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival time.
Further down this page, please take a moment to review our 7 Key Points information.
01387 251888 firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to share the measures we have in place to ensure the continued protection of all at Lindean Guest House. We know this is a lot to take on board but we’re here to support you in making your stay as pleasant as possible. These points are constantly reviewed and updated in line with Government best practise.
- We request that you contact us ahead of your arrival to advise your arrival time and to check on any queries and updates to these notes
- Rooms will remain unoccupied for 24 hours between guests to limit the potential presence of the virus
- Face coverings need to be worn in all communal areas
- We request that social distancing is maintained in communal areas and regret that we are unable to welcome non-residents into the property at this time
- We’ve risk assessed touch points in our communal areas and increased and intensified our cleaning protocols throughout
- All food on site is only prepared and served by ourselves
- All decorative items have been removed from rooms. Each bed has professionally cleaned linen and pillows will be rotated and aired between guests. They will have fresh pillow protectors for each guest arrival
- Please wash your hands when you reach your room and each time you leave your room. There is also hand sanitiser available on the first and ground floors
- During this
period of higher risk, we will not be servicing your room during your
stay. If required, please tie up rubbish
bags, leaving outside your room for collection at 11am each day
supplies of towels, toiletries and refreshments can be requested at any time by
calling 01387 251888 between 9am and 9pm
Following the strict Government
guidelines, if a guest shows any symptoms of viruses during their stay, they must
leave immediately to return home to follow the Government’s self-isolation
protocol. Where a stay is curtailed, a
refund will be issued
- Observing Government guidance on social distancing and face coverings
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitising gel
- Tell us if you feel poorly or start to display symptoms
- Ensure we have your mobile number, address and email for any contact tracing requests
Please adhere to social distancing measures throughout your stay.
We are ventilating public areas as much as possible to allow increased air circulation.
Please use the alcohol-based hand sanitising units frequently and on entering or leaving the building.
We only accept pre-payment by card. No cash please. Our cancellation policy is to refund 100% of monies paid if cancellation made 24 hours prior to 3pm on day of arrival.
- Pillows will be rested after each departure, for 72 hours
- We are increasing our cleaning frequency throughout, paying attention to high traffic areas and items.
- Your room will not be serviced during your stay, but you can always request additional towels, toiletries and refreshments.
- We are intensively cleaning our rooms after every stay, adhering to - or exceeding - Government guidelines for airing between guests.
We are providing single-use refreshment and toiletries packs for your stay. Please take any items you wish away with you or please place unwanted items in the bin provided as new packs will be provided for arriving guests.
Please feel free to drop your key in the receptacle at reception which will minimise contact between us, but we are there to see you off from a safe distance if required.
Our 24-hour emergency number is 01387 251888.